By popular demand after the success of the first wine dinner. On Wednesday July 26 the SALT7 Fort Lauderdale Around The World dinner event will be held. Featuring a five course intercontinental wine tasing and dinner prepared by a world renown culinary team.
The hors d’oeuvres will feature confit duck, pork belly bao buns, polenta mushroom croquettes and baked camembert.
The wine courses include:
- NV Gran Moraine Brut Rose (Willamette Valley, Oregon)
- 2021 Pio Cesare Chardonnay L’Altro (Piedmont, Italy)
- 2018 Reserva Marques de Murrieta (Rioja, Spain)
- 2018 Hickenbotham “Brooks Road” (Clarendon, Australia)
- 2018 Chateau Lassegue (Saint Emillion Grand Cru, France)
- 2019 Inniskillin Cabernet Franc Icewine (Niagara Peninsula, Canada)
- Prosciutto Wrap Sea Bass Medallion
- Bourbon BBQ Rub Australian Loin
And desert of Warm Chocolate Bliss
Email G@Salt7.com for reservations
Salt7 now has dedicated websites for each of our restaurants. For the Delray Beach location visit salt7.com and for Fort Lauderdale visit salt7fll.com. Both locations allow booking reservations online via OpenTable.
Reservation for this event can be placed here via OpenTable RESERVE NOW
And if you would like to plan your own private event, SALT7 Fort Lauderdale has a team of expert Event Planners. They can create a memorable event experience in the perfect event space, with gorgeous menu’s, entertainment and decor options. There is downstairs semi private dining and private seating in our mezzanine lounge.
Request your own PRIVATE EVENT.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to taste specialty wines and enjoy some of the most unique food we’ve ever offered.
SALT7 Fort Lauderdale Around The World Dinner Event
About SALT7 Fort Lauderdale: Originally starting in 2012 at the Delray Beach location. A modern American Eatery known for the fine dining and prime steaks. The 7 in the name refers to the seven unique salt seasonings used for steaks.